Presentation Skills Training
Start date: Arranged on a date convenient for you
Who is the course for: Individuals who wants to gain the knowledge, ability, and confidence to professionally deliver a presentation.
Duration: Two day course
You may have the knowledge and the ability to manage the potential of your staff but are you able to present your ideas and visions in a clear, effective and convincing way?Enquire about this training course
Why take a Presentation Skills Training Course?
This course is a must for anyone looking to learn the secrets of delivering professional and engaging presentations. Many individuals are nervous about public speaking. However, good presenting is a skill that can be learnt. Delegates will learn how to create and confidently deliver presentations successfully. In addition to this, delegates will pick up tips and techniques along the way on how to make their presentations really stand out from all the others.
The Presentation Skills Course Content
We tailor all our courses to reflect the needs of the organisation together with the individual needs of each delegate. We use a combination of theory and exercises, designed to develop delegates’ presentation skills. Real-life work scenarios can be built into the training to support the learning. By doing this, we help to generate ideas and solutions that can be carried out in the workplace.
How We Will Support Your Learning
On the day a colour printed workbook with techniques, tips and space for notes will be available to all delegates, for their personal use.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Here are a number of learning outcomes which will provide you with the skills and confidence to deliver professional presentations:
- Plan presentations for maximum impact
- Understand the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How
- Identify how to set clear aims and objectives
- Know methods for highlighting and stressing key messages, including the preparation of slides
- Recognise practical techniques to engage the audience, including voice control
- Identify appropriate use of visual aids in order to gain and retain audience interest
- Understand why, when and how to develop effective communication skills
- Identify appropriate use of body language, including eye contact
- Understand hints and tips on managing nerves
- Recognise that good preparation with lots of practice, will improve confidence and the flow of the presentation
A summary of The Presentation Skills Course
This training course covers presentation skills from every angle. From preparation and rehearsal to the development of a presentation style. This training will provide you with a thorough grounding in how to capture an audience and present with impact. Read our case study about this presentation skills training course to find out how we have helped others with this course.Get in touch to learn more
- Practical Guide on how to put together a clear framework for structuring and signposting a presentation
- What to include within a Presentation
- Running effective meetings
- Presenting to an audience
- Tool Box Talks
- How to close a Presentation
- Checklist for Success
'Really enjoyed it. As I am new to the team, it has given me extra enthusiasm and great tools to use going forward. Definitely feel my confidence has grown.'
Nicola, RCI Financial Services
'Ultimately I can walk away feeling much more confident about future presentations - thank you.'
Jonathan, Concertus Design