Customer Service Training
Start date: Arranged on a date convenient for you
Who is the course for: All customer dealing staff
Duration: One or Two day course
Outstanding customer service is at the heart of every business. Learn how to exceed customer expectations and inspire your staff to do the same.Enquire about this training course
Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met.
Customer Service Training Course Aim
A very enjoyable and interactive Course that looks at the importance and value of providing Customer Service through the various mediums. The Course deals with the importance of setting expectations and exceeding them. It also covers techniques to help understand your customer’s needs and wants, then delivering a positive customer experience; which will bring the customer back for more.
What is the Customer Service Training Course Content?
We tailor all our courses to reflect the needs of the organisation together with the individual needs of each delegate. We use a combination of theory and exercises designed to develop delegates’ customer service skills.
Real-life work scenarios can be built into the training to support the learning and help to generate ideas and solutions that can be implemented in the workplace.
Customer Service Training Course Support Material
On the day, a colour printed workbook with techniques, tips and space for notes will be available to all delegates for their personal use.
Here are a number of learning outcomes that delegates will gain from attending the Customer Service Training Course:
- Know the five customer service commandments
- Understand the consequences of poor service
- Recognise how attitude affects behaviour
- Identify how to address behaviour rather than attitude
- Understand why, when and how to develop effective communication skills
- Be able to effectively use body language, including appropriate eye contact
- Know the VAL Factor
- Recognise the different questioning techniques
- Be able to say ‘no’ to a customer
- Understand how to effectively proof read all written communications
Customer Service Training Course Preparation
Whilst waiting to attend your course, please find read the case study about how you can improve customer service and sales. Could this be your business?Get in touch to learn more
- What is Customer Service?
- Customer Service Skills
- Managing and exceeding expectations
- What people see of you
- Appropriate communication styles
- Understanding your customer's requirement(s)
- Dealing with people face to face
- Dealing with people on the telephone
- Dealing with people via Email/Letter
- Effective Complaint handling
'Professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of the Course.'
'Really informative, engaging and relateable. Could have stayed longer, it was a fantastic Course. Brilliant, came away feeling more confident.'
Natalie - Gloucestershire Cricket Club
'Couldn't ask or suggest an improvement. 11/10.'