Creative Thinking and Problem Solving Training
Start date: Arranged on a date convenient for you
Who is the course for: All staff
Duration: One day Course
A business that does not innovate and develop cannot flourish. This Course will provide your staff with both logical and creative techniques to help overcome all aspects of business challenges.Enquire about this training course
Why take a Creative Thinking and Problem Solving Training Course?
This creative thinking and problem-solving course will equip your staff with the necessary skills to overcome challenges and conflicts together with how to continually enhance solutions. This will be both for the benefit of your business and for your customers. Packed full of techniques and ideas, no challenge or conflict will be beyond the realms of a long-lasting and effective solution.
The Course Content that we’ll cover
We tailor all our courses to reflect the needs of the organisation together with the individual needs of each delegate. We use a combination of theory and exercises designed to develop delegates’ creative thinking and problem-solving course skills.
Real-life work scenarios can be built into the training to support the learning and help to generate ideas and solutions that can be implemented in the workplace.
How we will support your learning
On the day, a colour printed workbook with techniques, tips and space for notes will be available to all delegates for their personal use.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Here are a number of learning outcomes from the training course that will provide you with the skills and confidence to deliver professional problem solutions:
- Understand what being creative in the workplace means
- Identify how to foster innovative thinking
- Know the difference between lateral and analytical thinking
- Recognise how to apply synergy
- Understand the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How
- Be able to apply critical thinking
- Know how to use Brainstorming and Reverse Brainstorming effectively
- Understand the concept and structure of the mind drawing technique
- Know how to consider the opposite
- Be able to use SCAMPER effectively
- Identify why, when and how to develop effective communication skills
Further Reading to Enhance The Creative Thinking and Problem Solving Training Course
Read our article Common Workplace Challenges and How to Overcome Them to find further support on how to deal confidently with challenges and how to overcome them. This preparation will help you to understand the course content and gain more from your training. When it comes to a topic as dynamic as creative thinking and problem solving, the more experience you can draw on, the better. We’ll help you to develop skills that will reach the best conclusions, but it never hurts to broaden your knowledge on a topic.Get in touch to learn more
- Problem Solving in Business
- Left and Right Brain thinking
- Critical thinking
- Logical Problem Solving techniques
- Creative Thinking Techniques
- Defining a Quality Solution
'Really impressed with Graeme's training offering and examples. Especially over video conference - it worked very well.'
'Problem solving techniques - can easily put them in place at work.'
'The team can be challenging to stay focused but Graeme was able to keep them all involved.'
Pauline, Chelmsford Housing Project